- "Your company is wonderful. Many, Many thanks."
Patrick Taylor, author of New York Times bestseller, An Irish Country Doctor, Book of the Month Club Best Novel - March, 2007
- "Today was the first day that I've seen the produced interview you did for MAD DOGS and man, is it ever great! You guys did an amazing job with intelligently editing in post shoot drama (that really added to the "story" of the interview)."
James Grady, author of Mad Dogs
- "Thanks for all the good work you do for Tor."
Phyllis Azar, Ad/Promo Director, Tor/Forge
- "Your company does a fantastic job and I truly enjoy working with you."
Kim Small, Workman Publishing
- "I've enjoyed watching the video [for Ricochet] several times. You and the crew were great to work with and I look forward to doing so again."
Sandra Brown, #1 New York Times bestselling author
- "I have to tell you that I am most grateful and touched by your professionalism, dedication and efficiency. You have done so much work for Adora, I can't even begin to thank you. I have dealt with many professionals for Adora's various activities, you are definitely the most prompt, responsible and enjoyable to work with. Thank you so very much."
Joyce Svitak, author of Flying Fingers with her daughter, Adora Svitak
- "I absolutely love the video... Nearly everyone mentions how much they like all the graphics you added. Thanks for making me feel so comfortable in front of the camera, and for making my book look so good. You rock."
David Lubar, author of True Talents
- "I just wanted to let you know what a terrific job you did on my video. Not only was I wonderful (ahem!), but the graphics and editing are superb."
Eric Van Lustbader, NY Times bestselling author of The Testament
- "Wow. Wow. I got chills. I still have chills. I'm going to drink some coffee to get rid of my chills. Didn't work. Watched it again. More chills. Stuck with chills. Watch it again, just to see. Yep, more chills. Love this video. Chills and love. I feel like a mating penguin. Great work. Man. Brrr. I'm going to watch it again. Whew. I had no idea I could sound that smart. And charming? Don't get me started. Anyway, I really, really, really love this video. Thank you. When can I put it on my web site? Ho-pa!"
David L. Robbins, author of The Assassins Gallery
- "Just wanted to thank you for the great production job you did on my interview. You've made me a TV star, and that's a tall order for a guy with a face for radio. The production value, the cutaways, the music, the whole package were outstanding. My thanks to the whole staff."
William Martin, author of Lost Constitution
- "Isn't it a good sign that the more I watch it, the more I love it? The more I respect what care you have taken with me?"
Karen Miller, author of Momma Zen
- "Somtimes a company is perfectly named. Expandedbooks.com is one such company. Expanding Books is exactly what it does. It expands the reach and exposure that your book will get. Enormously. I can't imagine marketing a book without working with Expanded Books. It's not just about their creativity and their professionalism, it's about their effectiveness."
M.J. Rose - International bestselling author & founder of AuthorBuzz.com
- "The trailer is nothing short of "FRICKIN' TREMENDOUS." Four stars. The length and content is the key. Short, straight to the point. No foolin' around. Congrats."Terry Lyons, Sports, Marketing and Communications Consultant to the NBA, on Covert